Saturday, July 18, 2009

Quick layout to share

Here is a quick layout I did for a sketch challenge in one of my groups, thought I would share with you. I am so glad my daughters AAU Basketball season is over!!! I need a break and some time to get crafty. I feel like I haven't really done anything lately and I have this awesome project on my desk to work on that I want to share with everyone.

After my four days of work (starting tonight) I am going to make a point to work on it. Then pretty soon the kiddos go back to school, this will be the first time in 18 years that I have no little ones at home during the day. My oldest is starting her senior year in high school and my youngest starts Kindergarten. I am hoping that will leave me some time to actually do something during the day.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment