Monday, October 26, 2009

Back in time for Halloween

Hi everyone!!!
Sorry I've been gone so long, but sometimes life happens and it gets too busy. Here's a few things I've been working on.
This page below is absolutely the last page that is going into my 2008 album. I was all the way done, but there was a challenge in one of my CM groups that you had to use pictures of your home. So I thought I would do one more. I finally get to start on my 2009 pics. Already have a bunch printed up and ready to go.

I think I have a smudge on my camera lens...time to clean it :)
Here is a quick little project I did for my daughter to hand out to her class for Halloween. This was so simple and quite fast to do. I probably would have picked something a little different for the stamping, but I gave my daughter the creative rights!!! I wanted to keep it real basic, since all but the pencils will probably be in the trash before the end of the day. I have one other project I am working on for Halloween yet. That is Elisha's handout for class. They are designed but not made yet. Guess I better get on that.


I found one of these mummies made out of a half of a toilet paper roll and crepe paper while web surfing. I just had to try it. I think it turned out pretty cute.



I promise it won't be so long until I post again...
Looking for more fun Halloween ideas - check out our free Halloween Tombstone Invite download!!!


Here is a special set of stamps we have available right now...perfect for some little christmas bags of "reindeer poop". It's available for $6.95 with a $30 purchase. Look on the right at "More Monthly Specials" for some more great sets we have available.



No comments:

Post a Comment