Thursday, January 8, 2009

Paper lunch sack card

Wow, the holidays are over!! Things are finally starting to settle down and I finally had time to do some stamping.


I had a friend visiting over the holidays and spent a lot of time and had fun showing her some different projects. While doing this I realized I had a lot of different projects and ideas that have been sleeping for a while. Some of these were taught to me a few years ago by my mom and my aunt. It was fun doing these again. So, I thought I would start sharing some of these here as well.


This is a card made out of a regular size paper lunch sack.

Supplies I used:


brown paper lunch sack

pink cardstock- 1" x 5 1/4" + 4 1/4" x 5"

white cardstock - 3/4" x 5 1/4" + 2 1/2" x 4"

TAC stamp sets - "Spring Dream" T-2688 + "Just Because" T-2899

TAC Ink -versamagic dew drops (pink) S-9907

scissors, tape runner, stapler, pink staples


Start by using the tape runner on the bottom of the bag and fold the bottom flap over
It will look like this


Fold the bag over to form a card stopping at the crease you made when you folded the bottom

Cut the corners of the bottom flap (right end) on an angle
I used the paisley swirl from the "Spring Dream" stamps for the background on the larger pink paper. Attach this to the front of the card.

Stamp the flower of choice in pink on larger white cardstock, edge with ink. Attach this to the left side of the front of card.

Stamp saying and edge white strip. Mat this onto pink strip. Staple this 1/2 inch from the left side of the front of the card.
Just tuck the flap under the strip and you are done.



Another bag card using stamps from the sets "Just for You" a hostess set, "Hoppy frogs" T-2349, and versamarked on the green is a circle from the "Spring Dream" set used above

No comments:

Post a Comment