Friday, March 6, 2009

Mini Easter Baskets

I hope you all are having a great start to your weekend!! I am enjoying mine so far.
These little Easter baskets are so easy to make and OH SO CUTE!!!

You will need a 6x6 inch piece of paper or cardstock. Score it at 2 and 4 inches, turn and score again at 2 and 4 inches. You will end up with a 3x3 grid of squares. You are going to make two cuts one each side of the paper along the two score lines stopping at the center square. Your paper will look like the picture below.


Fold up the two bottom corners as shown below until they meet at the top. Secure with adhesive to square behind. Repeat with the other side.

Punch holes and add a handle. I used a 1/2 inch by 8 inch patterned paper for my handle. I was going to use brads to attach the handle, but found these cute little bunny brads in my stash.

HOW CUTE IS THAT!! All you have to do is fill with easter grass and candy or a gift card.

Make sure you scroll on down to view this months specials from THE ANGEL COMPANY

No comments:

Post a Comment