Monday, May 18, 2009

Cards, Cards, Cards!!!

Well, I haven't made any cards in over a month. There was a set of new card challenges in one of my CM groups and there is an awesome prize, so that meant it was time to get to work.

Don't you just love this little girl, she's so cute. With four daughters I'm sure this one will come in handy. That is if one of them doesn' t take it.
I totally pulled all of this stuff out of my scrap bucket, except for the charm.
Here's some of the Winchester papers.
Yeah, more scraps used!!! This card was a pain in the but, but I like how it turned out. It didnt line up perfectly, but I guess that's what makes it unique.

I definitely need to make more cards and use up some more of my scraps, the bucket is getting full!!!
I am headed to Dallas for the weekend, hopefully I can get something posted before I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment