Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yikes!!! It's been a while

Wow, it has been a while since I have been on here!!!! It has just been crazy since the kids have been out of school. I haven't actually done any new pages or cards since early last month.

These here are more of the last batch of pages I did, I was on a roll for about a week. I was feeling good because I made so much progress on my 2008 pictures. I did these for some of the challenges in my CM groups. I have so many more I want to scrap from last year yet, that I have to use two albums.

Hopefully I can get something done this weekend, we'll see.










1 comment:

  1. Hey I can relate to kids being at home! My son was at camp last week so I took advantage and played alot in my art room and organized and organized and organized! If you were to look at it though you probably couldn't tell!! lol!

    ReplyDelete