Sunday, May 10, 2009

Making progress

Wheew!!! It is sure getting hot here. So, I've been staying inside getting some scrapping done.

I am actually making some good progress with my 2008 pictures. I am forcing myself to get those done before I do any 2009 ones. It is so hard, because I took so many cute pictures lately. I am not going to even print any out until I finish last years because it will be easier to resist temptation that way :)

These are some of my pool pictures from last year. This was a sketch challenge from one of my cafe mom groups recently. I just love this pattern paper. I didn't even pick it out, it was on the back side of some other paper. I only had two sheets, so I had to make it stretch for 2 two-page layouts. These were the last of my pool pics from last year. Yeah!!!

Now it is onto football pics. High School football is so big here in Texas. Every game is such a production. The marching bands, cheerleaders and dance squads from both schools perform at each game. It is so much fun and I can't wait for it next year. These papers were part of a page kit I bought, actually I bought two different ones (I just couldn't resist).

This layout below is from another cafe mom challenge that I did a few days ago. These are pics from the first area football game following Hurricane Ike. It was between my kids school (I have one each in 9th, 10th and 11th) grade. My stepson is on the team. This was an awesome game that was televised live and had over 7500 in attendance.

I have a quite a few more football pics to go, so you will probably be seeing them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment