Saturday, December 13, 2008

Clear Snowman Nativity

Christmas is almost here, it's time to get those Christmas cards mailed out if you haven't done so already.





This is the last Christmas card I made for this year and my favorite by far. I just love the "Snowman Nativity" stamp set from The Angel Company (T-2692).



As you can see I only mounted the inside pieces,
then by lining up the images on the clear acrylic the front image also appears to be mounted.

The greeting on the inside of the card is from TAC stamp set "Trendy Greetings" (T-2144).

I did a tutorial and challenge for this card on one of my cafe mom groups this weekend



I am going to post some of my other Christmas cards I made. These were posted on my old blog and thought I would share them again for the new visitors.


The stamps used on this card were also from the "Snowman Nativity" stamp set
I used a Gelly Roll glitter pen on the wings, one of my favorite tools in my supplies.









Stamps from the sets "Just Dream" (T-2953) and ") and "Joy of Christmas" (T-2962). The background of the red card was also stamped with versamark and a snowflake stamp from "Spirit of Christmas" (T-2685).
Used that Gelly Roll glitter pen here on the angels wings again.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment