Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Moving here soon

I will be getting ready to move my stamp blog here officially at the start of the new year. I am going to try before that, we will see how busy I am with the holidays coming up. Currently I have a yahoo 360 blog for my stamping, but it is very very very limited in what I can do.

I am going to make one post here in the next day or two in order to get everything formatted and set up how I want it. Remember the stand up accordian album I made a few months back, the black, white and gray one? Well, I finally got around to finishing the cover for it. It took me two times. I was so loving the first cover I did until I opened the album and found it was upside down. That was a rough lesson!! So, I covered it up redid the cover. I am going to post that one here for you again so you can see my cover and because that is my totally favorite mini album so far. I will be able to post you all the photos of it in one blog instead of the one photo that yahoo 360 allows.

One more thing I will have that I could not do on yahoo 360 was to have a way for you to subscribe to the blog so I won't have to send an email out to you each time I post. That will be done automatically.

Hope to see everyone here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment