Thursday, April 9, 2009

Candy Bar Gift Box

Hello everyone!! I actually was planning a different project to post here, but the candy bar holder was requested. A friend of mine wanted to make them for Easter treats, so I thought I would help her out. I know the regular size Hershey bars fit in this holder, I haven't tried any other candy bars yet. I can't show you the one with the candy bar, because it seems to have disappeared. Hmm, probably one of the kids!! I am sure if I asked I would just get five crazy looks and not one of them would admit it.
I decided not to use an Easter theme because I did in the last two projects. This stamp is from the Marvelous_Mottos stamp set. This set is really cute!!!
Here is the diagram for your paper. Score all the lines and then cut on the red lines. I am still learning how to do these. Right now I just use MS Word and then save it as a Jpeg in Paint. Next time I am going to remember to make the text bigger. The size of the paper is 5 1/2 x 6 1/2.

This is how your paper should look after cutting and scoring.

Turn your paper over and put adhesive on the two bottom corners and the tabs above them.
Fold up the small tabs first and then the corners.


That's really all there is to it. I added a little liner inside and a piece of ribbon to tuck the flap under.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment