Thursday, April 2, 2009

In love with "Hemmingway"

I have a new love!! I recently started using this paper and am wondering why the heck it took me so long, when it has been "sleeping" in my stash.

Hemmingway is my ultimate favorite paper from The Angel Company's Soar With It collection. Isn't he handsome? It is one of those papers you just want to save because you like it so much, but in order to really appreciate it you have to use it.
.

I just made this card for one of my CM sketch challenges. I had the stamps picked out that I wanted to use (A wittle bug), and went through all my papers, with the mindset I needed to have bright and colorful. Then I saw the harmony of sandy beige, mellow brown and turquoise mist, "Hemminway" and new that all the others didn't matter anymore. Is that love or what?


Here is another card I did with this paper that I also posted a few weeks ago, just thought I would share it again. I will have to order more now, so I can do some scrapbook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment